Senior Director specializing in Investment Sales & Capital Markets across the Western Region within Berkadia’s Hotels & Hospitality Group
Aaron Lapping joined Berkadia’s San Diego office as a Senior Director with more than five years of experience in commercial real estate. He is primarily responsible for originating and executing hotel investment advisory along with debt and equity placement transactions throughout the western region. Throughout his career, Aaron has sold/capitalized over $1.0 billion of hotel and resort investment sales and capital markets transactions.
Prior to joining Berkadia, Aaron served as Vice President at JLL, focused exclusively on hotel and resort investment sales and capital markets transactions across the West Coast. Prior to JLL, Lapping was an investment banking analyst at Elmcore Group.
Aaron received his bachelor’s degree in business administration with a minor in German from the University of Redlands. He spent his junior year studying abroad in Vienna, Austria and Berlin, Germany.
Education & Certifications
- BS, Business Administration, Minor in German, University of Redlands
- Hotel Real Estate Investments and Asset Management Certificate, Cornell University
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson – State of California
- Licensed Real Estate Broker-Salesperson – State of Nevada
Industry Specialization & Skills
- Hotels & Hospitality Sales
- Hotels & Hospitality Debt & Equity Placement