Top Investment Sales Team at Berkadia
With more than 20 years experience, Andrew co-founded Berkadia’s Atlanta investment sales team in 2014 and rapidly emerged as a top producer in the market’s multifamily space. Andrew has been named to Berkadia’s CEO Circle, a top-five producer nationally, for the past seven years and was named a CoStar Power Broker for the past four years. To date, he has sold over 123,000 units totaling $9.3 billion in transactions with his partner Paul Vetter. Andrew's analytic and financial acumen allow him to build strong relationships with buyers and sellers using a sophisticated underwriting approach.
After graduating from the University of Tennessee in 2000, Andrew began his career with Marcus & Millichap’s multifamily investment sales team. While at Marcus, Andrew and Paul were the top producing brokers in Marcus’ Atlanta office for eleven years. In 2009 Andrew was promoted to Vice President of Investments and in 2012 he became Senior Director of Marcus & Millichap's National Multi Housing Group.
Andrew enjoys spending time with his family, overseeing a grilling program serving youth at Covenant House - a homeless shelter providing support to youth 18-21 years of age, traveling and grilling.
Education & Certifications
- University of Tennessee
Industry Specialization & Skills
- Value Add
Awards & Notability
- "CEO Circle", Top 5 Broker at Berkadia 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, and 2015
- CoStar Power Broker 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018
- Berkadia's #1 Investment Sales Team in 2018, 2017
- 2021 Sales Total: $2.3+ Billion, 16,244 Units, 82 Communities Sold
- 2020 Sales Total: $653+ Million, 7,087 Units, 38 Communities Sold
- 2019 Sales Total: $1.2+ Billion, 14,268 Units, 66 Communities Sold
- 2018 Sales Total: $1 Billion, 11,775 Units, 48 Communities Sold
- 2017 Sales Total: $750+ Million, 12,500 Units, 71 Communities Sold
- Recipient of Marcus & Millichap's National Achievement Award in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2012, and 2013.
- Sold over 123,000 units with over $9.3 Billion in transactions along with partner, Paul Vetter.