Austin Sacco is a Managing Director for Berkadia Seniors Housing & Healthcare. He specializes in capitalizing 55+/Active Adult, Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory/Alzheimer’s Care, and SNF/Post-Acute properties. A 10-year veteran of the industry, Austin has been involved with the origination and closing of well over $10 billion in senior housing debt. His specialties include new construction financing and bridge financing through traditional lending sources, including Berkadia’s Propriety Lending Bridge program, as well as permanent financing via Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae.
Prior to joining Berkadia, Austin was Senior Vice President & Co-Head of CBRE’s National Senior Housing Team.
Education & Certifications
- Texas Christian University B.B.A Finance (Real Estate) & Marketing Double Major
Affiliations & Memberships
- American Senior Housing Association (ASHA) Member
- ASHA Rising Leaders – Inaugural Class
- National Investment Center (NIC)
Awards & Notability
- Houston Business Journal – Heavy Hitters 2022
- GlobeSt.com Multifamily Influencer – 2022
Back to Search