FHA/HUD Mortgage Banking
Ben Burkett currently serves as an Associate Director for FHA/HUD Multifamily Loans in Dallas, TX where he works with first time and returning HUD borrowers on ground up construction, acquisition, and refinance projects across the nation. Prior to his current role, Ben served as an FHA/HUD Mortgage Banking Analyst at Berkadia, and was recently selected to serve on the Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DEIB) Champions team for Berkadia.
Ben attended The University of Southern Mississippi where he earned two Bachelor of Business degrees in Real Estate Finance and Entrepreneurship.
In his spare time, Ben enjoys traveling, volunteering, competitive sailing, spending time with friends and family, and staying active with his dog Hank.
Education & Certifications
- B.S.B.A. Real Estate Finance, University of Southern Mississippi
- B.S.B.A Entrepreneurship, University of Southern Mississippi
Affiliations & Memberships
- The Real Estate Council (TREC) Young Guns
- Ronald McDonald House of Dallas
- Young Friends of the Ronald McDonald House - Board Member
Industry Specialization & Skills
- FHA/HUD Insured Financing