Director of Investment Sales
Bill Gribbin is a Director of Investment Sales in the DC Metro office and is a part of institutional sales for Berkadia’s Mid-Atlantic region. Bill has over 8 years of multifamily sales and advisory experience and has completed over $5 billion in investments sales and joint-venture equity placements encompassing approximately 12,000 units.
Previously Bill was a Director on the Investment Advisory and Equity Placement team for JLL Multifamily Capital Markets in the Mid-Atlantic region. Prior to JLL, Bill worked at MAC Realty Advisors where he focused on land sales and joint-venture equity placements for ground up multifamily projects throughout the DC region.
Bill earned a B.S. from the University of Maryland, where he played Division I Lacrosse, and a M.S. in Real Estate Finance from Georgetown University.
Education & Certifications
- B.S., University of Maryland
- M.S., Georgetown University
Affiliations & Memberships
- National Multifamily Housing Council
- Urban Land Institute – Young Leaders Group
- DC Real Estate Group
- Young Real Estate Professionals of Washington, DC
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson – DC, MD & VA