Director on the St. Louis Investment Sales Team Focused Exclusively on Multifamily Transactions
Bobby Mills joined Berkadia’s St. Louis Investment Sales Team in 2020. Specializing in multifamily investment sales, Bobby represents private and institutional clients in the acquisition and disposition of garden-style, mid-rise, and high-rise apartment properties throughout the Midwest. In addition to his brokerage responsibilities, Bobby concentrates on creating detailed property valuations, investment and development analysis, and research packages to assist owners in maximizing the value of their real estate.
Prior to Berkadia, Bobby served as the head multifamily broker at Cushman & Wakefield’s St. Louis office. He was awarded Rookie of the Year in 2019 as well as Cushman & Wakefield’s Rising Star in the Americas in 2018. Career sales volume totals more than $235 million over a three-year timeframe.
Education & Certifications
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA); University of Dayton
- B.S. in Business Administration/Accounting & Finance; University of Dayton
Affiliations & Memberships
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in Missouri and Illinois
- St. Louis Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Kids Rock Cancer; Young Professionals Board Member
Industry Specialization & Skills
- Multifamily Properties
Awards & Notability
- 2019 - St. Louis Association of Realtors, Commercial Division – Rookie of the Year
- 2018 - Cushman & Wakefield’s Rising Star, America’s