Director, Seniors Housing Investment Sales Group
Brooks Minford is a Director of Berkadia’s Seniors Housing Investment Sales team based Berkadia’s Washington, DC office. In this capacity, Brooks is responsible for representing owners and operators of seniors housing and medical-related assets as it pertains to dispositions, acquisitions, securing debt & equity, as well as sourcing strategic operator partnerships for owners across the United States. Over the last 8 years, Brooks has been involved in the underwriting and disposition of nearly $1 billion in seniors housing and medical-related assets throughout the United States.
Prior to joining Berkadia in 2018, Brooks spent 5 years as a member of Marcus & Millichap’s seniors housing investment sales team and was based in Miami, FL.
Education & Certifications
- High Point University, BA Business Administration
Affiliations & Memberships
- ASHA (American Seniors Housing Association)
- NIC (National Investment Center for Seniors Housing & Care)
- Member, Board of Directors - Gold Shield Foundation of North Carolina
- Member, Board of Trustees - The Blue Ridge School, St. George, VA
- Real Estate Licenses: Florida and Virginia
Industry Specialization & Skills
- Seniors Housing & Healthcare