Senior Director of Investment Sales - Seniors Housing & Healthcare
Brooks Minford is a Senior Director of Investment Sales, specializing in Seniors Housing & Healthcare, based in Boca Raton, Florida. In this capacity, Brooks is responsible for representing owners and operators of seniors housing and medical-related assets as it pertains to dispositions, acquisitions, securing debt & equity, as well as sourcing strategic operator partnerships for owners across the United States. Since 2013, Brooks has been involved in the underwriting and disposition of nearly $1.5 billion in seniors housing and medical-related assets throughout the United States. His assignments have included both large portfolio transactions as well as individual asset sales for larger institutional clients, local operators, and regional operators.
Prior to joining Berkadia in 2018, Brooks spent five years as a member of Marcus & Millichap’s seniors housing investment sales team based in Miami, FL.
Education & Certifications
- High Point University, BA Business Administration
Affiliations & Memberships
- ASHA (American Seniors Housing Association)
- NIC (National Investment Center for Seniors Housing & Care)
- Member, Board of Directors - Gold Shield Foundation of North Carolina
- Member, Board of Trustees - The Blue Ridge School, St. George, VA
- Real Estate Licenses: Florida and Virginia
Industry Specialization & Skills
- Seniors Housing & Healthcare