A recipient of the prestigious CoStar Power Broker Award two years in a row, Charley Henneghan hit the ground running at Berkadia in 2015 as a Director on the Great Lakes Investment Sales Team and hasn’t stopped since. As a specialist in the sale, refinance, and recapitalization of multifamily assets with a focus on the Midwest, Charley has utilized his unique blend of leadership skills, extraordinary work ethic, and instinctive drive to forge solid client relationships and distinguish himself as a most valuable player on this Great Lakes Team. Since joining Berkadia, Charley has collaborated on more than $1 billion in multifamily transactions.
Recognized as a key contributor to Berkadia’s success in the region, Charley has built a reputation through an uncompromising commitment to excellence, boundless energy, and his honest, straightforward approach, translating to consistently superior results for his clients, year after year.
Charley’s notable closings include SpiceTree Apartments and The Crossings at Canton.
Education & Certifications
- Pennsylvania State University - State College, PA - BA
Affiliations & Memberships
- Member of the Apartment Association of Michigan (AAM)
- Born and Raised Detroit Foundation Board Member
- Committee Member at Wish Upon a Teen Charity
Industry Specialization & Skills
- Midwest Multifamily Real Estate Brokerage
Awards & Notability
- CoStar Power Broker Award - 2016, 2017
- Intercollegiate Athletics, Division 1 Men's Varsity Lacrosse
- Pittenger Award Winner for Most Valuable Senior - 2010
- CAA First Team All-Conference - 2010