Chris Bruzas is a Managing Director of Investment Sales in the Indianapolis office. Born and raised in Indianapolis, he attended Indiana University, Bloomington, with a major in Management and a minor in Business. He previously worked as an Associate in the Chicago's Downtown offices of Marcus & Millichap and was a member of M&M’s National Multi-Housing Group (NMHG). He leverages his relationships with his clients to establish premium pricing. Specializing in the $5-$40 million range, Chris works directly with his investors to create and preserve wealth to accomplish their financial goals.
With over 20,000 units sold by the Mid Market team for over $6 Billion in total consideration, Chris and the team take pride in delivering the highest quality advisement and disposition services to both private and institutional clients across the country.
Additionally, in February 2020, Chris and the team garnered the sale and financing of H7 Portfolio, the largest multifamily sale in the state of Indiana to-date and in the Midwest in 2019 by unit-count with 1,842 units located in Indianapolis and Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Education & Certifications
- Indiana University, Bloomington - BS in Management
- University of Sydney - Sydney, Australia
Recent Press & Publications
- Berkadia Completes Largest Multifamily Portfolio Sale in the State of IndianaBerkadia Real Estate Services
- Berkadia Arranges Sale, Financing on 1,842-Unit IN PortfolioConnect Commercial Real Estate
- The Commercial Action in Indianapolis? It's DowntownRE Journals
Awards & Notability
- Connect CRE 2021 Next Generation Award Recipient
- 2020 Berkadia CEO Circle Award Recipient
- Midwest Real Estate News 2020 Hall of Fame
- Berkadia Top 25 Producer: 2019, 2020
- Berkadia Top 50 Producer: 2017. 2018