Since joining Berkadia in 2017, Corey Krug has played an integral role as a Senior Director in our Detroit Investment Sales office in the sale, refinance and recapitalization of multifamily assets in Michigan, Ohio and Indiana. In just a few short years, Corey has already collaborated on some of Berkadia’s most noteworthy closings, including Park Place Apartments, the Village at 48 West, and Fairlane Town Center, and has completed transactions valued at more than $10 Billion since 2017.
With his sights set on establishing an industrywide name for himself in commercial real estate and the multifamily space, Corey has continued to distinguish himself, year in and year out, with his commitment to hard work, tenacity, and a dedication to providing the most insightful advisory services to his ever-expanding roster of notable clients.
Education & Certifications
- Hillsdale College – Hillsdale, MI – Bachelor of Arts
Affiliations & Memberships
- Member of the Property Management Association (PMA)
- Member of the Apartment Association of Michigan (AAM)
- Northern Wells Community School District Board of Directors - Vice President
Industry Specialization & Skills
- Multi-Family Investment Sales
- Real Estate Tax Consulting
Awards & Notability
- Licensed Real Estate Professional – Michigan and Indiana
- CoStar Top Tier Sales Transaction Office 2017 - Present
- Financial Analysis for Commercial Real Estate