David Sorensen is a Managing Director in the Bellevue office specializing in multifamily property sales throughout the Pacific Northwest. He draws upon his extensive knowledge of the Seattle region and market trends to ensure his clients are in the best position to buy, sell, or develop multifamily properties. Along with partners Ben Johnson and Kenny Dudunakis, David has closed over $6.2 billion in sales totaling more than 200 transactions and over 25,000 units.
Prior to Berkadia, David spent eight years in the financial services industry, specifically focusing on investment management and business development.
Education & Certifications
- University of Washington, BA in Business Administration
- London School of Economics, Finance
Awards & Notability
- Berkadia's #1 Team in 2017
- 2017 CoStar Power Broker
- Berkadia's #2 Team in 2016
- Berkadia's #1 Team in 2015