Managing Director – Great Lakes Investment Sales Team
Consistently one of the top brokers in the Midwest, Jason Krug is a Managing Director on the Great Lakes Investment Sales Team, specializing in the sale, refinance, and recapitalization of multifamily assets. With over $3.5 billion in closed transactions Jason brings 15 years of comprehensive industry knowledge and a true passion for commercial real estate to the table, making him an invaluable advisor and confidant for each and every client.
Since joining Berkadia in 2007, Jason has earned well-deserved recognition among clients and peers for his instinctive work ethic, dedication, and moral professionalism, solidifying his prominence as an unwavering advocate for his clients’ interests. During his time at Berkadia, he has been selected for the Emerging Leader Program and has received numerous Power Broker of the Year awards.
Some of Jason’s notable closings include the Ramblewood, Ann Arbor 840 Porfolio, and Park Place of Northville.
Education & Certifications
- Walsh College of Business Administration and Accountancy – Troy, MI - BBA, MBA, MSF
Affiliations & Memberships
- Member of the Property Management Association (PMA)
- Member of the Apartment Association of Michigan (AAM)
Awards & Notability
- National 2020 Next Generation Award Winner - Connect Commercial Real Estate
- Inducted into the Midwest Real Estate Hall of Fame – 2018
- Licensed Real Estate Professional CoStar Power Broker - 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- Top Tier Berkadia Office - 2018-2020
- Speaker at West MI Commercial Real Estate Summit- 2017-2020
- CCIM - Successfully Completed 101: Financial Analysis for Commercial Real Estate
- Successfully Completed Harvard Business Breakthrough Leadership Course
- 2021 Crains 40 Under Forty Honoree