Jennifer Jin joined Berkadia Hotels & Hospitality in 2023 and is based out of the Miami, FL office. With a decade of industry experience and a career focused on the hospitality industry, Ms. Jin has been involved in more than $3.5 billion of hotel transactions.
Prior to joining Berkadia, Ms. Jin was a Vice President with CBRE Hotels, where she specialized in investment sales of hotels and resorts in Florida and the Caribbean. Before CBRE Hotels, she previously worked for Turnberry Hospitality and The Walt Disney Company, where she gained experience in asset management and corporate finance.
Ms. Jin is a graduate of the School of Hotel Administration at Cornell University and is an advisory board member of the South Florida chapter of the Cornell Hotel Society.
Education & Certifications
- Cornell University, School of Hotel Administration
Recent Press & Publications
- South Beach hotel to undergo renovations and rebrand following $165 million acquisition
- This hotel sold for 120M. Rising room rates in Miami Beach appealed to the buyers.
- Key International adds The Perry Hotel
- CBRE Facilitates Sale of Two South Florida Hotels
- Spartanburg’s OTO Development buys DoubleTree by Hilton Cocoa Beach