John Romano is a native Texan and lifelong Austinite. John joined Berkadia in 2018 after a decade in government and public affairs, most spent working in the Office of the Speaker of the Texas House of Representatives. John holds a Masters of Business Administration and a Bachelor of Arts from The University of Texas at Austin.
When not taking care of his clients at Berkadia, John enjoys spending time with his wife Lauren and their two boys, John and Pearce. John is an avid golfer and outdoorsman, and he especially enjoys spending time at his family ranch where he shares his love of the great outdoors with his boys and his lab Duke.
Education & Certifications
- B.A., University of Texas at Austin
- M.B.A., McCombs School of Business, University of Texas at Austin
Affiliations & Memberships
- Real Estate Council of Austin (RECA)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA)
- National Multifamily Housing Council (NMHC)
Back to Search