Justin Wheeler is Chief Executive Officer and a member of Berkadia’s Management Committee.
Prior to joining Berkadia, Mr. Wheeler was the Chief Operating Officer of Leucadia National Corporation and was appointed Vice President of Leucadia in 2006. As part of his prior role, Mr. Wheeler was responsible for M&A activities, operating portfolio performance, cash management and investment, as well as various administrative functions. Previously, he served as President and Chief Executive Officer of American Investment Bank, N.A., a wholly owned subsidiary of Leucadia.
Education & Certifications
- B.A. in Finance and French from Utah State University
- M.B.A Brigham Young University
Affiliations & Memberships
- INTL FCStone (NASDAQ: INTL)
- AmeriCredit (NYSE:ACF)
- Barbados Light & Power Holdings (Barbados Stock Exchange: LPH)
- Chairman of the Compensation Committee
- Audit and Corporate Governance Committees