Justin Wheeler is Chief Executive Officer and a member of Berkadia’s Management Committee.
Prior to joining Berkadia, Mr. Wheeler was the Chief Operating Officer of Leucadia National Corporation and was appointed Vice President of Leucadia in 2006. In various roles at Leucadia, Mr. Wheeler was responsible for M&A activities, operating portfolio performance, cash management and investment, various administrative functions. He also sat on the boards of a number of Leucadia’s operating companies and investments including Conwed Plastics, National Beef Corporation, Americredit and Garcadia.
He previously served as President and Chief Executive Officer of American Investment Bank, N.A.
Education & Certifications
- B.A. in Finance and French, Utah State University
- M.B.A., Brigham Young University
Affiliations & Memberships
- AmeriCredit (NYSE: ACF)
- Barbados Light & Power Holdings (Barbados Stock Exchange: LPH)
- International FCStone (NASDAQ: INTL)
- Chairman of the Compensation Committee
- Audit and Corporate Governance Committees