Senior Managing Director – Great Lakes Investment Sales Team
Revered as a market leader and a top producer in the industry, Kevin Dillon, a Senior Managing Director on the Great Lakes Investment Sales Team, has established himself as a leading force in the multifamily space and a specialist in the sale, refinance, and recapitalization of multifamily properties. Kevin has completed transactions totaling well over $4.0 billion dollars in his career.
With over 35 years of industry experience, Kevin has amassed a wealth of in-depth market knowledge and an extensive list of prominent clients and professional achievements. Prior to the merger with Berkadia, Kevin had already earned his stripes as a top producer at Hendricks & Partners and earlier at the Dietz Organization, achieving a multitude of accolades including CoStar Power Broker Awards.
With industry-wide recognition as a resourceful strategist and tenacious advocate of his clients’ interests, Kevin prides himself on consistently delivering superior results year after year.
Notable closings include Alden Towers, Providence at Harbour Club, Northville Woods, and the Crossings at Canton, to name a few.
Education & Certifications
- Northwood University - Midland, MI
- Holy Cross College - South Bend, IN
Affiliations & Memberships
- Member of Real Estate Answer Forum (REAF)
- Board of Directors - Great Oaks Country Club
- Board of Directors - Apartment Association of Michigan 2016 - 2021
Awards & Notability
- Top Producer - Berkadia 2021, 2020*, 2019*, 2018*, 2017*, 2016*, 2015*, 2014, 2013 (* Top 3)
- 50 Names to Know in Real Estate - Crain’s Detroit Business - June 2016
- Power Broker CoStar - 2010-2021(1Q, 2Q)
- Transaction Volume Exceeds $750 Million
- Speaker Midwest Real Estate News Detroit Summit Panelist - 2015-2021
- Speaker 2008-2021 Apartment Association of Michigan Annual Economic Forecast
- Marion Highschool Athletic Club President 2014-2016
- Speaker 2014 IREM DMAA Trade Show, Novi, Michigan
- Keynote Speaker 2013 IREM Regional Annual Forecast
- Received Elite Eight Aware for Exceptional Real Estate Achievements by Commercial Inc.
- Major Gift Committee of PAV2000 Capital Campaign - Board Member