Senior Director of Investment Sales
Matt White is a Senior Director of Investment Sales in Atlanta, GA with Paul Vetter and Andrew Mays. Since joining Berkadia, Matt has had a hand in more than 270 transactions, consisting of over 50,000 units, and totaling more than $3.75B in aggregate sales volume.
Before joining Berkadia, Matt graduated from the University of Georgia in 2011 with a Bachelors in Business Administration in Real Estate. Matt began his career as an intern in the Atlanta office of Marcus & Millichap. He progressed quickly and, after six months, joined Andrew and Paul’s team as an analyst and marketing specialist under the Sales Intern Program (SIP). Within two years of working alongside Andrew and Paul, Matt was promoted to Senior Transaction Coordinator where he was involved in the closing of more than 100 properties, consisting of over 15,000 units, and in excess $300 million.
Matt has lived in Metro Atlanta his entire life and has used the local knowledge acquired over a lifetime to quickly grasp a strong understanding of the Atlanta apartment market. In his free time, Matt is an avid golfer and Georgia Bulldog fan.
Education & Certifications
- University of Georgia Terry College of Business - B.B.A., Real Estate, Cum Laude
Affiliations & Memberships
- Member, University of Georgia Real Estate Society
Industry Specialization & Skills
Awards & Notability
- 2022 Sales Total: $1.94 Billion, 11,500 Units, 64 Communities Sold
- 2021 Sales Total: $2.3+ Billion, 16,244 Units, 82 Communities Sold
- 2020 Sales Total: $653+ Million, 7,087 Units, 38 Communities Sold
- 2019 Sales Total: $1.2+ Billion, 14,268 Units, 66 Communities Sold
- 2018 Sales Total: $1 Billion, 11,775 Units, 48 Communities Sold
- 2017 Sales Total: $750M+ | 12,500+ Units | 71 Properties
- 2016 Sales Total: $757M+ | 10,300+ Units | 61 Properties
- Berkadia's #1 Investment Sales Team in since 2016
- Career Sales Volume Exceeds $2 Billion Encompassing 35,000 Units Among 250+ Transactions
- 2018 CoStar Power Broker