Senior Managing Director of Investment Sales
Paul is a Senior Managing Director of Investment Sales at Berkadia based in Atlanta, GA. In 2014, Paul helped jump start Berkadia's investment sales in the Atlanta market and rapidly prospered as a top producer in the market’s multifamily space. Paul has been named to Berkadia’s CEO Circle, a top-five producer nationally, for the past seven years and was named a CoStar Power Broker for the past four years. To date, he has sold over 123,000 units totaling over $11.2 billion in transactions with his partner Andrew Mays.
Prior to joining Berkadia, Paul graduated from the University of Tennessee in 2000 and started working in logistics. In 2003, he joined his partner Andrew Mays on Marcus & Millichap’s multifamily investment sales team. After receiving “Rookie of the Year” in 2005, Paul and Andrew were the top producing brokers in Marcus’ Atlanta office for eleven years. Paul was named Senior Director of the company's National Multi Housing Group in 2012.
Paul sits on the board of Open Doors Atlanta, whose mission is to ensure that homes will always be available to people exiting homelessness. In his free time, Paul enjoys spending time with his family, live music, and being outdoors.
Education & Certifications
- University of Tennessee
Industry Specialization & Skills
- Multifamily Asset (B space) Client Relationships
- Investment Goals and Objectives of Clients
- Multifamily Products in Atlanta Submarkets
Awards & Notability
- Berkadia CEO Circle: 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, and 2015
- 2022 Sales Total: $1.94 Billion, 11,500 Units, 64 Communities Sold
- 2021 Sales Total: $2.3+ Billion, 16,244 Units, 82 Communities Sold
- 2020 Sales Total: $653+ Million, 7,087 Units, 38 Communities Sold
- 2019 Sales Total: $1.2+ Billion, 14,268 Units, 66 Communities Sold
- 2018 Sales Total: $1 Billion, 11,775 Units, 48 Communities Sold
- 2017 Sales Total: $750+ Million, 12,500 Units, 71 Communities Sold
- Berkadia's #1 Investment Sales Team 2018, 2017
- Recipient of Marcus & Millichap's National Achievement Award in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2012, and 2013.
- Sold over 123,000 units with over $9.3 Billion in transactions along with partner, Andrew Mays.