Managing Director in Orlando, FL
Rebecca Van Reken is a Managing Director in Berkadia’s Orlando, FL office. A veteran commercial real estate and capital markets professional, Rebecca has over 20 years of experience in the industry and has directly sourced, financed, or managed over $4B of real estate transactions. She specializes in structured finance, focusing on debt and equity procurement for a wide range of commercial real estate transactions spanning all property sectors and all phases from development to stabilization. She has extensive experience structuring capital stack solutions for development, recapitalizations, distressed debt, syndications, and other complex financing assignments.
Prior to joining Berkadia, Rebecca was a Managing Director of the HFF office in Orlando, an Executive VP with A10 Capital, and an Investment Officer with CapitalSource.
Education & Certifications
- MBA Rollins College - Crummer Graduate School of Business
- BA - Calvin College
Affiliations & Memberships
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- CREW Orlando
Industry Specialization & Skills
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson - State of Florida
Awards & Notability
- NAIOP - Top 5 Mortgage Banker, Central Florida, 2018
- NAIOP Central Florida Chapter - 2019 Top Five Financing Brokers of the Year
- Connect Media - Women In Real Estate Winner, 2021