Sabrina Solomiany joined Berkadia in June 2022 and is the National Head of Medical & Life Sciences. She specializes in providing healthcare and life sciences real estate investors with acquisition, disposition, debt placement and recapitalization strategies. Ms. Solomiany's expertise spans various specialties of healthcare real estate including medical office buildings, life sciences, inpatient rehabilitation facilities, short-and long-term acute care hospitals, behavioral health, surgical hospitals, cancer centers, proton therapy, specialty hospitals, free-standing emergency departments, micro hospitals and urgent cares. Her clients include REITs, institutional investors, healthcare providers, developers and private capital investors.
Ms. Solomiany brings 20 years of experience in commercial real estate to her role at Berkadia. She previously led CBRE's U.S. Healthcare and Life Sciences Debt & Structured Finance team where she focused on debt placement, structured finance and JV equity transactions. Prior to that she was a Senior Director with CBRE's U.S. Healthcare investment sales team. During her time at CBRE she oversaw the successful closing of more than 22 million square feet of healthcare properties valued at more than $6.5 billion across the sales, debt placement and JV equity platforms.
Before CBRE she was with HFF where she was involved in the execution of $1.65 billion in commercial real estate transactions including over office, hotel, multifamily/condominium and retail transactions across the investment sales, debt placement and joint venture equity platforms. Ms. Solomiany began her career as a Research Analyst at Heitman Real Estate Securities, LLC where she worked alongside Portfolio Managers in the analysis of publicly traded Equity REITs
Education & Certifications
- B.S., Decision and Information Sciences, University of Florida
Affiliations & Memberships
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in Georgia
Industry Specialization & Skills
- Healthcare Specialties: Medical Office — Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities (IRF) — Long-Term Acute Care Hospitals (LTACH) — Acute Care Hospitals — Cancer Centers/Proton Therapy — Behavioral Health — Specialty Hospitals — Micro Hospitals — Surgical Hospitals — Free-Standing EDs/Urgent Care
Awards & Notability
- Voted as TOP BROKER by Connect Media (2019), Voted as KEY INFLUENCER in Healthcare by Real Estate Forum (2019)
- Regular Moderator or Panelist at various Healthcare Real Estate Conferences