Senior Managing Director of Investment Sales
Todd Marix is Senior Managing Director of Investment Sales at Berkadia’s Houston office. Since 1998, Mr. Marix and his partners have successfully negotiated sales in excess of $20B in 700 transactions totaling 200,000+ units throughout the United States.
Prior to joining Berkadia, Mr. Marix was Senior Managing Director in the Houston office of JLL Capital Markets, Americas. He joined JLL as part of the HFF acquisition and focuses primarily on multi-housing investment advisory throughout Houston and surrounding areas. He was co-head of the Houston Multi-Housing Team and is responsible for the coordination of Opinions of Value, marketing strategies, new business development and marketing current assignments. Successful execution experience includes the disposition of single assets and portfolios of multi-housing product in Texas and across the country.
Prior to HFF, Mr. Marix was a Senior Vice President in CBRE’s Houston Multi-housing Properties Group, where he was a top-ranking multi-housing regional and national salesperson. Mr. Marix has over 30 years of experience in multi-housing investment advisory
Education & Certifications
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson – State of Texas
Affiliations & Memberships
- National Multifamily Housing Council (NMHC)
- Texas Apartment Association
- Houston Apartment Association
Industry Specialization & Skills
- Multi-housing Investment Advisory
Awards & Notability
- Guest Speaker/Panelist – Houston-area Forecast Events (Bisnow, Interface, South Texas School of Law)
- Houston Business Journal Heavy Hitter
- CoStar Power Broker designation 2010-2018