Senior Director of Investment Sales
Tyler Sinks is a Senior Director of Multifamily Investment Sales for Berkadia’s San Diego office covering the Southern California markets. Prior to joining Berkadia in 2015, Tyler worked at Cushman & Wakefield where he led Private Capital Multifamily transactions throughout Southern California.
Tyler began his real estate career at Cushman & Wakefield where he specialized in multi-tenant and corporate headquarter office leasing and oversaw approximately 2.1 million square feet of office space. In January 2013, Tyler joined the Rosen/Chu team to focus exclusively on private capital and institutional multifamily transactions across Southern California. Since joining the Multifamily Investment Sales Team in 2013, Tyler has been involved in over $2.3 billion of multifamily transactions.
Tyler grew up in Point Loma and is a third generation San Diegan. Tyler received his Bachelor’s degree in Economics from Boston College where he was a Three-Time All-American and a Four-Time National Champion on the Varsity Sailing Team. Tyler also received his Master’s in Real Estate (MSRE) from The University of San Diego and currently holds a California Real Estate Broker License and CCIM 101, Financial Analyst for Commercial Investments designation.
Education & Certifications
- University of San Diego, MS Real Estate
- Boston College, BA Economics
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, State of California
- CCIM 101, Financial Analysis for Commercial Real Estate
Affiliations & Memberships
- San Diego Yacht Club
- San Diego Triathlon Club
Recent Press & Publications
- Little Italy Apartment Property Sells for $8.57MSan Diego Business Journal
- Golden Hill Apartment Property Sells for $7.57 MillionSan Diego Business Journal
- Escondido Apartment Property Sells for $8 MillionSan Diego Business Journal
- NorCal 410-Unit Portfolio Trades for $52MMulti-Housing News