Senior Director of Investment Sales
Winston Black is a Senior Director of Investment Sales in Berkadia's El Paso office, specializing in the sale of multifamily properties in Colorado Springs, CO and El Paso, TX. Prior to joining Berkadia, Mr. Black built a successful real estate career spanning nearly 40 years, having served in positions with national firms.
He also directed and managed his own brokerage firm for over a decade. Having brokered more than 80 multifamily properties across the southwestern United States, Mr. Black’s clients include local, regional, and national real estate investors, trusts, developers, and financial institutions.
Winston holds a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from Texas Western College (University of Texas El Paso) and was awarded the Bronze Star for Meritorious Service in Vietnam by the U.S. Army.
Education & Certifications
- Texas Western College (University of Texas El Paso), BA
- Realtors National Marketing Institute, Commercial Investment
Industry Specialization & Skills
- Multifamily and Land Development Investment Sales
Awards & Notability
- Transactions closed in Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, Arizona & Georgia
- Awarded the Bronze Star for Meritorious Service by the U.S. Army