Winston Black is a Senior Director in Berkadia's El Paso office, specializing in the sale of multifamily properties in Colorado Springs, CO and El Paso, TX. Prior to joining Berkadia, Mr. Black built a successful real estate career spanning nearly 40 years, having served in positions with national firms.
He also directed and managed his own brokerage firm for over a decade. Having brokered more than 80 multifamily properties across the southwestern United States, Mr. Black’s clients include local, regional, and national real estate investors, trusts, developers, and financial institutions.
Winston holds a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from Texas Western College (University of Texas El Paso) and was awarded the Bronze Star for Meritorious Service in Vietnam by the U.S. Army.
Education & Certifications
- Texas Western College (University of Texas El Paso), BA
- Realtors National Marketing Institute, Commercial Investment
Industry Specialization & Skills
- Multifamily and Land Development Investment Sales
Awards & Notability
- Transactions closed in Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, Arizona & Georgia
- Awarded the Bronze Star for Meritorious Service by the U.S. Army