Senior Director of Investment Sales
She joined CBRE in 2012 as part of the prestigious Wheel Program, a rotational program that allowed exposure to various service lines, which provided her a unique perspective on our integrated service offering. During her time at CBRE, Mrs. Howell assisted in the disposition of nearly 500 apartment communities with an aggregate value exceeding $25.8 billion.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mrs. Howell worked in property management, marketing and development verticals for Kettler.
Education & Certifications
- B.S. Management and Housing, Virginia Tech
- M.S. Real Estate, Johns Hopkins University – Carey Business School
Affiliations & Memberships
- DC Real Estate Group
- National Multifamily Housing Council
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson – DC & VA
- YREP of DC
Industry Specialization & Skills
- Investment Sales Advisory - Equity Advisory, Multifamily Properties