Yalda Ghamarian Howell focuses on the marketing, underwriting, and execution of multifamily sales transactions in the Washington, DC metropolitan area. She joined Berkadia in June of 2022.
She joined CBRE in 2012 as the prestigious Wheel Program, a rotational program that allowed exposure to various service lines, providing a unique perspective on our integrated service offering. Since joining the Team in 2012, Mrs. Howell has assisted in the disposition of nearly 500 apartment communities with an aggregate value exceeding $25.8 billion.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mrs. Howell worked in property management, marketing and development verticals for Kettler.
Education & Certifications
- B.S. Management and Housing, Virginia Tech
- M.S. Real Estate, Johns Hopkins University – Carey Business School
Affiliations & Memberships
- DC Real Estate Group
- National Multifamily Housing Council
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson – DC & VA
- YREP of DC
Industry Specialization & Skills
- Investment Sales Advisory - Equity Advisory, Multifamily Properties